Are you spending so much time thinking about how to parent, that you are missing out on the joyful experience of being a parent? Like anything worth doing well, parenting requires patience, commitment and a whole lot of trial and error. With no exact “how-to” manual out there, yet multitudes of competing theories of child-rearing, it can often feel like a constant struggle to maintain an effective relationship with your children.
In a collaborative and comfortable setting, I will provide personalized, action-oriented support for parenting and family issues related to:
- Balanced parenting environments
- Biting and hitting
- Child development and growth
- Coping with illness and loss
- Development of self-esteem and problem-solving skills
- Difficult conversations (death and dying, diversity, peer relationships, sexuality)
- Disruptive and defiant behavior management
- Family transitions (birth of new sibling, moving, separation/divorce)
- Positive guidance and discipline techniques
- School transitions
- Sibling harmony
- Sleep and eating habits
- Toilet learning
Contact me today at email@example.com for an initial consultation and take that important step toward growth and change.