Are you struggling to communicate effectively with your child’s teachers? Do you wish you could find better ways to develop a strong partnership with your child’s school? Creating a collaborative environment between home and school doesn’t happen automatically. It requires intentional coordination, two-way communication and shared decision-making. Advocating for your child, especially in response to behavioral challenges at school, can often be frustrating and counter-productive for a strong home-to-school collaboration. As an experienced educational consultant, I can assist you in re-establishing and enhancing a working relationship between your family and your child’s educators to achieve a positive outcome for all.
Home-to-School collaboration services include:
- Mutual goal setting between home and school
- Identifying appropriate expectations for your child
- Participation in school-based team meetings to improve educational outcomes for your child
- Conducting observational assessments of children in school environments
- Evaluating the appropriate fit between a family and a school
- Providing professional development opportunities for educators on best practices and collaborative communication strategies
- Serving as liaison to support interactive communication and coordination among family, educators and administrators
I provide educational consulting services and school support to parents and families in Austin, Central Texas and beyond. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how I can best help you develop a trusting and productive home-to-school partnership.